Straight from my heart to you!
- Accept that losing weight and keeping it off is a permanent change in lifestyle, in how you think about yourself and how you relate to food.
- Create an environment for yourself where you can thrive nutritionally.
- Create an environment where your body and mind can thrive.
- Be bold. Stake your claim on your life and your health. And believe that you are worth it. You are!
- Throw out the junk food.
- Request that your family and friends support you. Assert yourself and call them out when they sabotage your efforts. Leave no room for misunderstanding. This is important to you. You are doing it with or without them.
- Be clear with yourself. This is a priority. No ifs, ands or buts about it. You are either 100% in or you’re not. If you aren’t 100% committed, you won’t succeed.
- Slow down! Don’t just eat more slowly. Live more slowly. You’ll be glad that you did.
- Love yourself more! Believe in yourself!
- Learn the skills to take better care of yourself.
- Stay focused on what you want to create: a healthy lifestyle and a healthy body.
- Keep your kitchen clean and decluttered. It makes healthy nutrition a lot easier.
- Eat your vegetables! They are the powerhouse of healthier nutrition.
- Make gradual changes over time. Trying to sprint to the finish is foolish!
- Put your strengths to use!
- Reduce your stress. Chronic stress is counterproductive to weight loss.
- Trash the trash talk. There is nothing wrong with you!
- Each day, spend at least 15 minutes being quiet. Get comfortable with being with you!
- Plan out when and what you are going to eat each day. Don’t leave nutrition to chance. It is too important.
- Get a little bit better each day!
Struggling to lose weight on your own? We’re here to help you succeed!
Give us a call to schedule your weight loss consultation – a complimentary, no-obligation service (630-653-8152; firstname.lastname@example.org).
Create a healthy body and healthy life!
To learn more about our weight loss solution, please visit our website: Weight Loss
Strand Fitness is a personal training studio in Downtown Wheaton, serving Glen Ellyn, Carol Stream, Winfield, & Chicago Western Suburbs. To learn more about how Strand Fitness can help you reach your fitness goals, contact Pam (630-653-8152) and schedule your free fitness consultation.
You can also learn more about our fitness solutions here: Fitness Solutions